While the UK economy is feeling more buoyant, we know that consumers are still feeling the pinch, and could be saving hundreds of pounds. We aim to help by shining a light on the best ways households can take control of their finances. We are here for our customers, whether through the expert content on our website, our online chat service or our dedicated phone lines, which support those channels, such as energy comparison, where that extra bit of help can make all the difference to a customer’s peace of mind.
Find out more about us and explore the site at: http://corporate.moneysupermarket.com/our-brands/moneysupermarket
Why Join the Partnership Operations Team?
At MoneySupermarket.com we help Customers everyday by helping them to make the most of their money. In the role of Partnerships Operations Manager, you’ll be leading and managing the team who are the central hub for technical partner engagement, ensuring that operational tasks are run effectively, efficiently and on time, ensuring that Partners and our Commercial Teams are engaged throughout the operational process.
What will I be doing?
- Line management for the Operations Team including objective setting, performance reviews, annual leave administration and other day to day management activities
- Lead the team such that engagement is maintained / improved and that there a clear forums for Communication, including 1:1s, team meetings etc.
- Develop the team and ensure that training needs are identified and appropriate training is put in place
- Ensure operational KPIs are tracked, reported and targets are achieved
- Co-ordinate and take part in the operational tasks performed by the team, including:
- Pricing initiative related work
- Dealing with Partner requests
- Daily site checks
- Identifying and resolving MSM / partner issues from customer feedback and complaints
- Assisting with the investigation / customer remediation required for issues and incidents
- Participation in projects impacting the team / their work / our partners and cross- functional teams when required
- Updating MI
- Represent Operations and our Partners on internal projects
- Assist in the resolution of accuracy issues when required
- Regular updates with strategic and technical partners
- Reporting of TCF measures
- Be accountable for product and provider updates / amendments onto site, ensuring that all outputs are accurate, consistent and reflect current business processes
- Prioritise partner related work within the Operations team and other teams / projects
- Responsible for stakeholder management and communication (key stakeholders include but are not limited to: Aggregation Squad, Provider Data Team, Commercial Teams, Compliance, Complaints Team, Partners
- Ensure processes are fully documented and reviewed regularly to ensure they are working as best they can, with a view to regularly improving the way in which things are done
What skills and experience do I need?
- Proven experience within Operations or a Financial Services environment
- Knowledge of Insurance products
- Knowledge of regulatory framework, regulatory and audit standards
- Proven track record in delivering results
- Resource / workflow management capability
- Communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Previous team management experience preferable
Nice to have:
- Ability to us MS Office packages e.g. excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Previous Team Leader / Management experience
- Change management
- Proven ability to inspire and develop team members