Programme Manager based in London or Ewloe
About MSM Group
Through our four leading brands, MoneySuperMarket.com, TravelSupermarket.com, MoneySavingExpert.com, and Ontrees.com, we are committed to providing our customers with the services and products they need to save money.
We provide a place for consumers and providers to come together. We ensure all our services, websites, and mobile apps are easy to use and transparent; we put our customers first.
Find out more about us by clicking here!
Why Join the PMO (Business Change) Team?
To lead, drive and manage the change agenda supporting multiple MSMG business functions who are dependent on the efficient delivery of their business processes and services.
The role will be responsible for initiating, supporting, driving and overseeing change through improvement initiatives in order to ensure that desired outcomes are delivered in line with the scope, department’s operational goals, and the wider organisations strategy, vision and values. The role will focus on non IT change but may require IT solutions to support the longer term objectives.
What will I be doing?
- Work closely with Project sponsors, Business Partners and Delivery Leads to fully articulate change requirements and desired business outcomes and translate these into clear and tangible results.
- To manage a large, single, complex project with multiple workstreams, including, Business Change, internal IT and 3rd party resource.
- To manage multiple medium projects.
- Apply recognised MSMG project planning techniques and methodologies to ensure consistency of approach across the business.
- Identify all relevant parties and priorities across the business to establish overall project deliverables and critical success factors to provide a basis for effective planning and management of projects.
- Monitor and review costs within the projects, prioritise spend and activity
- Maintain a proactive dialogue with internal clients, responding to feedback appropriately, to maximise internal customer satisfaction.
- Proactively build internal buy-in for new ideas to develop and maintain an efficient and effective service.
- Successfully support embedding of the business change
What skills and experience do I need?
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience
- Prince 2 Certified
- Lean Six Sigma Black belt
- Significant experience and successful track record in the delivery of large scale complex business change projects
- Project and programme delivery background, able to manage multiple change projects concurrently
- Experienced of managing a key role within a similar and complex business and demonstrable strong Interpersonal and negotiating skills, with the ability to influence at all management levels
- Broad business knowledge, including understanding of business ‘end to end’ process operation.
- Strong commercial management skills and experience, and a demonstrable track record of managing third party suppliers to time and budget
- Proactively maintain own knowledge of project management best practice solutions and apply this knowledge to engender an environment of continuous improvement.
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the role. Support and promote compliance with those requirements e.g. FCA regulation.
- Seek out best practice and innovative ideas/approaches, both internally and externally
Nice to have:
- APM Accredited
- Possesses a thorough understanding of information technology and its application to business issues
- MS Project skills