Manage the day-to-day performance of a number of strategic partnerships within Money, and prospect key products identified as market leading. Analysing commercial performance of these partners to understand market trends and identify opportunities to grow MSM’s share of the PCW money space.
Primary user of Tableau & Portal to lead the development of data insight.
Work with the Provider Analytics team to deep dive into Smart Search data to be able to provide deeper analysis for providers working strategically with MSM.
Manage the relationship and development with strategic partners to drive growth within the Money channel to create a competitive marketplace.
Deliver a great provider service, maximizing income for the company and ensuring customers are getting the best deal by launching competitive products on MSM. Ensure that Moneysupermarket.com retains position as partner of choice through innovative and creative account management and commercial modelling.
Maximise commercial opportunities through development and idea generation.
Drive the development of MI and performance analysis to deliver conversion improvements. Focus on understanding and driving performance improvements with data insight.
Provide market insight to the team through own competitor research activity and sharing an interest in the industry through attendance at events, keeping abreast of movements/opportunities within the market.
My principal responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- To review performance MI daily/weekly/monthly to understand the drivers of current performance for partners
- Seek and influence products from providers to ensure that MSM has the best product coverage in the market
- Demonstrate deep understanding of all Money Channels to enable effective commercialisation of key products, and excellent management of partners.
- Develop action plans to address areas of performance concern
- Build and lead collaborative working relationship with Partners to ensure MSM are consulted in all new Product Launches and Provider Initiatives
- Proactively challenge and suggest opportunities to increase MSM’s competitive footprint
- Demonstrate a high level of analytical ability – be able to translate data into actionable insight to generate growth for providers
- Share performance MI in a compelling manner which encourages partners to make changes to;
- Improve product offering
- Enhance customer experience and increase conversion
- Extend their competitive footprint
- Support commercial negotiations through provision of data and insight
- Lead delivery of key strategic initiatives with partners
- Basic commercial modelling – develop high-level business models in order to assess potential for new ideas/initiatives etc.
- Identify, manage and resolve day-to-day partner issues and requirements and escalate to relevant internal stakeholders
- Demonstrate deep understanding of all Money Channels to enable effective commercialization of key products, and excellent management of partners.
- Prepare presentations for partners and have regular reviews to meet set objectives to achieve Partner of Choice –
- Represent MSM at financial services industry / partner meetings events and build awareness of knowledge/expertise
- Highly numeric and comfortable working with data (previous experience working within a data driven environment ideally)
- Analytical background
- Relationship management experience
- Can do attitude; continually work to remove obstacles and be creative with approach
- Proactive seeks out and realises commercial opportunities
- Confident communicator – telephone and face-to-face
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Ability to influence and drive change
- Attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of financial services industry