Why Join the Customer Outcome Team?
The Customer Outcome Team supports the business to deliver the best on-site experience and drive customer advocacy across the MoneySuperMarket Group (MSMFG).
The objectives of the Customer Outcome Executive are aligned with the overall team objectives, which are to;
- Identify, investigate and evaluate barriers to customers achieving desired outcomes.
- Recommend how to overcome these barriers, applying customer and market insight and understanding.
- Make it easy for customers to achieve successful outcomes by helping to provide the best online experience, not just best in class.
Through a detailed understanding of our customers and their behaviours, you will provide the business with actionable insight that helps more households make the most of their money.
What are Successful Customer Outcomes (SCOs)?
- A customer outcome applies to any process that covers a complete interaction with the customer.
- To be ‘successful’ the outcome must deliver on, or exceed, the expectation the customer has.
There are 3 key characteristics that must be considered and tested for any SCO that we define:
- Comes from the customer – an ‘outside-in’ perspective.
- Is actionable and its performance is something we can monitor or measure.
- Makes our customer’s lives easier, simpler and more successful.
Why Our Role?
As a Customer Outcome Executive, you will play a key role in supporting the Senior Customer Outcome Executive in driving a customer first culture across the department and wider business. This will be under-pinned by your passion for continuous improvement and ability to translate customer experiences into actionable insight.
What will you be doing?
Main Activities & Tasks:
- Identify opportunities to support the drive for enhanced customer experience by monitoring customer feedback and completing self-directed reviews of customer journeys.
- Support product owners as required with relevant insight that informs development decisions, keeping the voice of the customer at the forefront of this process.
- Replicate customer journeys, effectively ‘mystery shopping’ our website, to find issues and understand impact on customer experience.
- Proactively engage with teams across the business to build commercial awareness and promote a customer first culture within the Group.
- Produce written reports, or verbal presentations, that translate customer problems into development opportunities for the business.
Accountability & Responsibility:
- Deliver customer-focused development through effective identification, evaluation and recommendations that overcome barriers to SCOs.
- Supported by effective communication with, and influencing of, key decision-makers.
- Provide the business with actionable insight that enables improvement of key customer metrics.
- Combining customer feedback with findings from self-directed journey reviews.
- In addition to the detail in this job description, employees are required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required from time to time, up to or at a level consistent with the responsibilities as listed above of the job and in any location with Moneysupermarket.com Financial Group.
What do you need to excel in this role?
- Must be customer focussed and passionate about continuous improvement
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong planning and time management skills
- A keen eye for detail, with the ability to work against specific and detailed requirements
Nice to have:
- A good networker who is comfortable building relationships across the business
- Previous experience of working for, or with, a website
- Google Analytics or other experience of analytical tools
- You are driven and focused when it comes to delivering the best customer experiences.
- Naturally inquisitive, you’re someone who is always looking to build your knowledge and think outside the box when it comes to solving customer problems.
- A confident communicator, you’ll be able to influence decisions using feedback and insight.
- You’re a self-starter who works well as both an individual and a team player.
- Flexible and organised, you’ll deliver multiple tasks against often tight deadlines.
- Dedicated and committed, you’re someone who will thrive in the fast-paced environment of MSMFG.
- A broad understanding of MSMFG’s customer journeys is advantageous.
Closing Date : Friday 14th July 2017