Why Join Moneysupermarket?
Looking for a company that inspires passion, innovation and imagination, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of personal finance? Want to shape how millions of people save money, find great deals and buy financial products? If you’re interested in joining a purpose driven company that is dedicated to creating a world-class engineering team, join MoneySuperMarket – a company you can be proud to be a part of.
You will work on our modern highly-performant platform which we have invested £60M in over the last 3 years. Our platform brings products from over 800 financial providers to more than 24 million unique monthly visitors. Last year we provided customers with 52 ways to save money and as a result we saved UK households £1.8 billion. However our users deserve even more, so we are constantly improving our platform and products to help customers save more money and deliver the experience they love.
Find out more about us and explore the site at: http://tech.moneysupermarket.com/
What can you expect from us?
- A collaborative, informal and playful work environment with agile teams.
- Managers and teammates who are invested in your growth as a technologist and as a person.
- Work on a new platform built from the ground up using modern technologies such as AWS, Spark, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Akka, MongoDB, Apigee and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Access to tools and resources to do your job (IDEs, conferences and meetups, free breakfast, all the coffee you can drink and much more).
- Continuous Integration through multiple environments to get rapid feedback about your work.
What can we expect from us?
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Passion for continuous improvement
Having an interest in:
- Maven or Gradle build tools
- Building RESTful services (JSON)
- Automated builds with continuous integration
- Agile methodologies
- Affinity for e-Commerce
- Building a world-class engineering team
Background checks are part of the hiring process.
Acquisition is not appreciated.