Why Join the Money Commercial Team?
The Money Commercial team is a highly innovative and forward thinking environment. It also a very exciting time to join the team at the dawn of some new legislation in the industry and a very ambitious development roadmap.
You will have the opportunity to learn and work alongside some very passionate and experienced people in a supportive structure.
The Money products are by far the most versatile in our business with endless opportunities to shape and design offering which are fantastic for customers.
Externally facing out to so many different and diverse brands offers lots of opportunities in itself. You will learn and develop industry and product knowledge in the many different areas of the Money portfolio.
Why Our Role?
As a Partnership Executive your primary responsibility will be to support the Strategic Partnership Managers with the day to day management and development of the partnerships they lead.
This role has a large scope and will cover brands with multiple product types across the money business.
To be successful in this role you will need flourish in with both fast paced and longer term strategic initiatives and be able to handle a dynamic environment.
We are looking for someone who is creative in their thinking and problem solving with a keen eye for digging deeper into data and insight.
A key part of the job will be align our goals; so understanding your partner’s requirements and linking and selling the benefits will be a critical skill to master.
Ultimately we are searching for someone who has ability to develop into a highly commercial, strategic and analytical Partnership Manager.
Full training will be provided on the job by our experienced and well established team. Your career development is important to us and to aid you in succeeding your goals you will put together a development plan with your line manager.
You will report directly to a Senior Partnership Manager.
What will you be doing?
The principal responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- To review performance MI daily/weekly/monthly to understand the drivers of current performance for partners
- Seek and influence products from providers to ensure that MSM has the best product coverage in the market
- Develop a deep understanding of all Money Channels to enable effective commercialisation of key products, and excellent management of partners.
- Develop action plans to address areas of performance concern
- Build and lead collaborative working relationship with Partners to ensure MSM are consulted in all new Product Launches and Provider Initiatives
- Proactively challenge and suggest opportunities to increase MSM’s competitive footprint
- Demonstrate a high level of analytical ability – be able to translate data into actionable insight to generate growth for providers
- Share performance MI in a compelling manner which encourages partners to make changes to;
- Improve product offering
- Enhance customer experience and increase conversion
- Extend their competitive footprint
- Support commercial negotiations through provision of data and insight
- Support the delivery of key strategic initiatives with partners
- Identify, manage and resolve day-to-day partner issues and requirements and escalate to relevant internal stakeholders
- Prepare presentations for partners and be involved in regular reviews to meet set objectives to achieve Partner of Choice –
- Represent MSM at financial services industry / partner meetings events and build awareness of knowledge/expertise
What do you need to excel in this role?
- Highly numeric and comfortable working with data (previous experience working within a data driven environment ideally)
- Can do attitude; continually work to remove obstacles and be creative with approach
- Confident communicator – telephone and face-to-face
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
Nice to have
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Analytical background
- Relationship management experience
- Proactive seeks out and realises commercial opportunities
- Strong selling skills
At MSMG, we improve our performance through continuously asking for and receiving feedback. We’ve outlined what success looks like below so you know the top 3 things that you can always ask for feedback on.
- Your Partner understanding – Their needs and how they can align to our goals
- Your business development skills – Strong selling and negotiation
- You knowledge of our trading levers and directly influencing performance