Why Join the MoneySupermarket.com Commercial Team?
At MoneySupermarket.com we help Customers everyday by shining a light on the best ways households can take control of their finances. In the role of Commercial Director, Money you’ll be leading on all aspects of the MSM.com Money strategy with full accountability for the successful trading performance, commercial development and ongoing management of the Money category in line with the plan and budget.
In this leading role you'll be helping define the strategy and the broader Commercial agenda for MSM.com including the development and execution of an effective Partner strategy ensuring that we retain our position as a ‘Partner of choice’ providing the right choice of products and deals for our customers at the best price.
What will I be doing?
Defining and delivering the strategy
• A real consumer champion and advocate, driving delivery of our company mission and deploying a strategy that ultimately helps customers save, manage and grow their money.
• Develop positive relationships with our Money Partners understanding their needs and developing these into a long term sustainable partner ensuring MSM.com is a “Partner of Choice”.
• Full P&L accountability for the successful performance, commercial development and ongoing management of the Money category in line with the strategy and plan agreed with the CCO.
• Accountability for working across the Group to deliver the Money strategy, defining the strategic ambition, direction, customer proposition and journey to sustain market leadership. Help define the brand direction for Money in partnership with the Marketing team and partner with Product and Tech to deliver a differentiated and personalised experience for customers.
• Seek and identify new propositions and customer/technology trends that create opportunity for MSM.com.
Leading the team
• Build the capability of the Money team and positively develop our culture, maximising engagement.
• Lead the weekly and monthly Money trading meetings ensuring implementation of the actions.
• Ensure that operational objectives and standards are fully understood and owned across MSM.com and that the relevant measures are in place to run the business on a day to day basis.
• Partner with the CCO and HR to develop an appropriate structure for the Money business in order to deliver the agreed strategy, plans and budget, ensuring that a clear succession in place for all critical roles.
Overseeing controls, risk and standards
• Ensure that the Money team considers all applicable Customer, legal, ethical and regulatory requirements.
• Live the values of the organisation, be a role model and continuously measure the team against them, ensuring that standards of performance, conduct and behaviour are understood, role modelled and applied.
•Ensure appropriate systems for monitoring performance (financial and non-financial), against plans.
Communication and reporting
• Work in partnership with the CCO and MD, providing appropriate insight to assess the performance of the Money vertical and achievement of the strategy providing regular updates via key trading forums and boards.
• Provide financial management reporting as required in conjunction with the Finance Business Partner
• Be a champion externally for MoneySupermarket Group, building and developing a network.
What skills and experience do I need?
Commercial credibility and Customer focus
You have a strong consumer orientation and excellent commercial awareness. Using data to successfully analyse and optimise performance, leading a commercial strategy which delivers trading success whilst creating long term value and ultimately great results for customers.
You’ll be able to develop strong relationships with Partners, both established and potential, pursuing mutual opportunities for growth and value and will be experienced in successfully leading complex commercial negotiations.
You will have good knowledge of the ‘Money’ category including sector, product and consumer insight and a high level of external credibility with stakeholders including regulatory bodies.
Leadership, communication and collaboration
You’ll be a leader who can create a climate of performance through thoughtful action, ensuring delivery of results whilst always building colleague engagement with a focus and track record of developing talent and careers.
You’re able to draw on sophisticated relationship building skills to successfully influence across a matrix and with the senior team up to and including the CEO and Board, able to engage broad groups around a compelling narrative. Naturally collaborative, a standout colleague and an active member of the leadership team.
You maintain energy and momentum in challenging and complex commercial environments and have a track record of generating innovative and creative ideas and options to solve complex problems. You’ll be highly analytical when diagnosing issues and opportunities and make decisions using data.
You will have a clear orientation for goal achievement with the ability to successfully operate and ‘get things done’ within a fast paced, entrepreneurial .com environment, getting hands on and juggling multiple, simultaneous projects and priorities, whilst providing clarity of thought and leadership to the team and business beyond.
Financial Services industry knowledge and experience i.e. operating within a banking or consumer finance environment, along with the associated working knowledge of consumer products and money category is highly desirable, as is prior experience of operating in a digital, com environment.